Today is Tyler's special day! Today we will watch as Tyler is baptized and confirmed and becomes the newest member of our ward. We are so proud of him. We look forward to a wonderful, happy day!
He just looks like a cute little man! I am so glad I get to be here for it! It's been so fun spending extra time with Tyler and learning first-hand just how great he is!
Love the pictures as he gets ready for his big day! I hope it was wonderful. The Lord is proud to have him as a member of Christ's church. I am thinking of you today and hoping and praying for you with all my heart. ((hugs))Michele
7 comments:
What a handsome boy! Congrats Tyler!!
He just looks like a cute little man! I am so glad I get to be here for it! It's been so fun spending extra time with Tyler and learning first-hand just how great he is!
YAY! Can't wait for tomorrow. What a special day. Tyler is so ready and growing up so well!
Congratulations Tyler!
Love the pictures as he gets ready for his big day! I hope it was wonderful. The Lord is proud to have him as a member of Christ's church.
I am thinking of you today and hoping and praying for you with all my heart.
((hugs))Michele
He's a Mini Michael. Congratulations Tyler.
Camille (Barclay) Phillips
congrats to u guys. i remember him and vanessa being so tiny ay lisa & coreys wed. time flies
Post a Comment