Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS DAVID COOK!

Feeling a little surprised and excited at the same time, I'm thrilled David Cook won American Idol! I'm proud to say David Cook is from my home town and even my own high school! Go Blue Springs South Jaguars! I'm still in love with David Archuleta and can't wait to buy his CD. I think both Davids did a great job and have a great future!

10 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

wasn't that a fun finale? I loved both of them--although I have to admit I was rooting for David Cook just a titch more. I think I would listen to his music more (?).

Kara said...

Hi Jordan,

I was thinking of you and your family while they were showing David Cook in Blue Springs. Fun!

Carrie and Jeff said...

That is awesome that you are from the same town. I was a little shocked because I thought David A was going to win, but I'm excited that it was David Cook. I didn't vote because I was fine with either one winning. I would probably buy David Cook's CD.

AdrianneJayne said...

I LOVE the song playing on your blog! "ALways be my Baby" is amazing, and I love the way Cook makes it his own! Wooo!

SueAnn said...

That is so cool he is from your home town!!

maggie said...

hey sista sista! I tagged you on my blog so take a look and post away!

Laisa said...

I can't believe the difference in votes - Archuletta wasn't close at all. But I do agree with you - I can't wait for his CD too, I really love his voice.
Hey, it was so great having you over last week - hope we can get together again real soon.

~Nikki said...

DITTO! We were thrilled he won, too. It was the best two anyhoo!!!
xoxo

Lise said...

We watched American Idol for the first time that night. It was fun to see how they do the whole thing and all the special performances. Hope you guys are doing good.

Grandma Mc said...

WE WERE JUST GLAD IT WAS A DAVID, THIS IS THE FIRST YEAR WE HAVE WATCHED IT. I AM REALLY MISSING IDOL, WE GOT HOOKED.
IT WAS COOL WHEN COOK WENT TO HIS HOME TOWN, AND REMEMBERED HIS MUSIC TEACHER.