Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Date to Meet Spencer

One week from today, May 5th, we will meet our little baby Spencer. It will be a bittersweet day as we say hello and goodbye. It's hard to know exactly what to expect but I can't wait to see his sweet little face and hold his precious tiny body. We expect him to be about 1 1/2 pounds and only 10-12 inches long. We will treasure him as long as we can and plan to bury him next to his sister in Holladay Memorial Park on Thursday or Friday, May 8th or 9th. Thank you for your continued prayers and love. We still need them....

12 comments:

Goodrich Goodies said...

Jordan-
You are so amazing! I admire you so much! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug right now. I'll be thinking of you and your sweet family. You are in my prayers.
Love you much!
Beth

Kristen said...

Love you Jordan, I wish I could be there to help in any way.
I talked to Grandma Leak the other night and she sure loves you too.
Best Wishes
Give your baby a kiss from us.
Kristen

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaclyn said...

Jordan

We are praying for all of you daily. You're an incredible example to all of us. We'll be thinking of you on your special date with perfect little Spencer. I'm sure the veil will be very thin in that room. Love you.

Melissa said...

You are constantly on my mind. Cherish every second with Spencer! It will be such a bittersweet experience and don't forget to pack your journal to jot your experience with him! I wish we could be there, but you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Meechelee said...

Jordan,
Wow, words cannot say how much I love you and how proud I am to be your friend. You are so strong and I cry every time I think of this great loss you have to endure and have endured. The 13th article of faith describes you! I have been praying for you and I put your name in the temple when I was there last week. I am always so amazed at your great strength.
I send all my love.
((hugs))Michele

The Wettstein Family said...

Give Spencer angel kisses for us and know that we will be thinking of all of you and praying for you on his special day. We love you! Di, Matt, Cory and Kevin

Bubbles said...

My heart truly breaks for you Jordan, but my prayers will be with you.

Luisa said...

Jordan-- lots of love. I will be thinking of you. I hope everything goes well and your recovery isn't too bad. Most of all I hope you are blessed with peace during this time.

Laisa said...

Jordan, I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday - knowing that Spencer was coming. I'm sure that your time with Spencer was cherished....you & Mike are amazing - we love you guys & hope we can see you soon.

Laisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lise said...

Jordan - I hope that things went all right yesterday, as it was a big day for you. We are thinking and praying for you. Lise