Our very simple family blog
The second to last is hilarious! He is such a little angel! Thanks for bringing him here safe and sound!
We are so glad he is here safe and sound. I hope you're feeling well and recovering quickly. Take good care, Happy Mothers Day.
Congrats McClellans on your new addition. Your boys are all so handsome!
Congratulations! He's beautiful! When was he born?
So precious Jordan! I am so happy for you! And I love his name!
Jordan, congrats. I am so happy for you.
D.A.R.L.I.N.G!!!!
Ahhhh....so happy for you! Another boy! crazy, but great! I love the name too! Carsten...very cute. You're amazing! Love ya...write me when you get a minute! Maria
Congrats!!! Handsome little boy!! So glad everything went well!! Love you guys!!
Congrats, Jordan and Mike! He is beautiful!!! I hope you are recovering well!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
The second to last is hilarious! He is such a little angel! Thanks for bringing him here safe and sound!
We are so glad he is here safe and sound. I hope you're feeling well and recovering quickly. Take good care, Happy Mothers Day.
Congrats McClellans on your new addition. Your boys are all so handsome!
Congratulations! He's beautiful! When was he born?
So precious Jordan! I am so happy for you! And I love his name!
Jordan, congrats. I am so happy for you.
D.A.R.L.I.N.G!!!!
Ahhhh....so happy for you! Another boy! crazy, but great! I love the name too! Carsten...very cute. You're amazing! Love ya...write me when you get a minute! Maria
Congrats!!! Handsome little boy!! So glad everything went well!! Love you guys!!
Congrats, Jordan and Mike! He is beautiful!!! I hope you are recovering well!
Post a Comment