Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Carsten- 3 months!

Carsten turned 3 months old on August 3rd. He is such an adorably fat and happy baby boy!
He loves to smile, coo and eat. His brothers adore him. He is such a joy and delight!

10 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

He's adorable! Congrats again.

Jaclyn said...

He is so cute I could eat him. I hope you cover him in kisses every day because he is delicious. I hope all is well at your house. We miss you guys.

AdrianneJayne said...

I love this picture. What a perfect little smile!

The Stimpson Family said...

He is adorable, Jordan! Miss you!

The Wettstein Family said...

What precious cheeks! He's adorable!!

Melissa said...

He is as handsome as can be! I am so sorry I missed you at church last week. I was so tired i could hardly function and so I went home to rest before the baptism. Glad your hubby could be there!

Megan said...

Hello old neighbors. Congratulations on the new baby. It was nice to see how your family has grown. Hope all is well.

Lise said...

What a cute chub! I love that smile! You two are professional cute boy makers! Thanks for being so awesome.

Maria Hauth said...

He is such a cutie pie!

photography by suzanne said...

Jordan- your family is so cute! Can't wait to photograph them! Have a great holiday season.
I really enjoyed reading about your family.