Happy Birthday (but I thought it was tomorrow)! I hope you have a great day. I was sad I didn't see you at Brigittes reception last night, I always love to catch up with you. Let's do a BBQ soon this summer.
I'm sorry to tell you that as of today you can no longer blame your poor choices on being young and stupid! (not that you have EVER made poor choices!!) Congratulations!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! We missed you on Saturday at the wedding. When are we going to have a CUZ BBQ? We haven't seen you for a LONG time!!!!!!!
AH! So funny! Haha... wow.. can you believe it? Don't psyche yourself out, sis! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I could bring your an awwesome DQ cake! Yummmm! Have fun at Tepanyaki!
No fair!!! I want to be thirty again! That's right, you and Kirsten and Denise were younger than me. I'm the old one...32!:( Oh well, what can ya do right? Happy Birthday!
I miss hearing about you! I so look forward to our cousin's party soon! It's hard to believe you're 30! But I have to admit, 30 sounds so young now! Hope you're doing well! I just love you and your family!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday (but I thought it was tomorrow)! I hope you have a great day. I was sad I didn't see you at Brigittes reception last night, I always love to catch up with you. Let's do a BBQ soon this summer.
Jordan,
have a good day.
Kristen
Jordan,
have a good day.
Kristen
YAY 30! Happy Birthday dear Sister! Sure miss you and wish I could be there to celebrate!
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day today!
I'm sorry to tell you that as of today you can no longer blame your poor choices on being young and stupid! (not that you have EVER made poor choices!!)
Congratulations!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
We missed you on Saturday at the wedding. When are we going to have a CUZ BBQ? We haven't seen you for a LONG time!!!!!!!
Really, your only 30! I was 30 a year ago, don't worry about it you'll get used to it quickly. Hope you guys are doing good. Miss you!
AH! So funny! Haha... wow.. can you believe it? Don't psyche yourself out, sis! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I could bring your an awwesome DQ cake! Yummmm! Have fun at Tepanyaki!
Happy Birthday!!! This 30th birthday stuff was a little hard for me to swallow this year...ahhh! Oh well we might was well enjoy right???
No fair!!! I want to be thirty again! That's right, you and Kirsten and Denise were younger than me. I'm the old one...32!:( Oh well, what can ya do right? Happy Birthday!
LOL I love that movie! Hope your day was great!
I miss hearing about you! I so look forward to our cousin's party soon! It's hard to believe you're 30! But I have to admit, 30 sounds so young now! Hope you're doing well! I just love you and your family!
Post a Comment