Friday, August 21, 2009

11 years and counting (to eternity)


Today we celebrate our 11th Anniversary! 11 years ago today was the most meaningful and amazing day of my life. I am so grateful for my loving husband. He is an incredible friend and father of my children. I want to dedicate the song, "I Just call you Mine" by Martina McBride (click below). It describes the way I feel about my husband everyday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZoNBngAnM

5 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you guys have a wonderful day!!!

Handsfullmom said...

Congrats! I hope your day is wonderful.

Melissa said...

You guys are so adorable! You look like Barbie and Ken!! Love it! Happy Anniversary!

(PS today is my sister's 11th anniversary too, weird...)

Jamie said...

Yay for anniversaries! Hope you are enjoying your get away!

Maggie said...

FOR THE LOVE of your east coast sister who is currently extremely Utah-sick and sister-sick and nephew-sick IT IS TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!