Sunday, May 17, 2009

Vote for Kris Allen on American Idol


Kris Allen has been my favorite contestant of all seasons of American Idol. The finale is this week and I would love to see him win and beat Adam Lambert. You can listen to his songs here. Good Luck KRIS!

4 comments:

Laisa said...

Well, I am definitely not Adam's fan. I haven't been watching this season too much & I don't even think I've heard Kris sing (ha ha). I'll check it out! GOOD LUCK KRIS!

Oh Jordan, I met a lady in your ward on Wed - she has a little Downs girl, Emma I think. She & Kolby go to the same school & ride the bus together.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I used to like Adam, but I'm quite sick of his screaming. I do hope Kris wins.

AdrianneJayne said...

ted 30 times! Yayyyyyy!

Bubbles said...

He is pretty good; I thought Adam was going to win it though