Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Valentine Surprise!

Michael surprised me beyond words this Valentine's Day! I didn't expect much this year but was pleased to get some beautiful roses and my favorite DVD. (if you don't know already- it's "Becoming Jane") What I didn't expect was more...a lot more. He gave me a little tupperware heart with paper hearts inside. They are shown above. I gasped as I looked at each one- a wonderful dinner at Bambara in Salt Lake, an overnight stay at Salt Lake's new Marriott City Center and best of all.....tickets for Rascal Flatts concert! I couldn't believe it- my favorite group! I'm so excited and still so surprised!!!!

6 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

wow--good job hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

Dang, Michael, you make Markus look really bad. Jordan, I am so happy that you were the recipient of such thoughtful gifts. The flowers were so pretty as well.

AdrianneJayne said...

Oh Jordan! I'm jealous, and this is so cute!

Jaclyn said...

I just found your blog and have loved reading over your fun posts. It sounds like you had a GREAT Valentines, well done Michael. I'm so excited I found your site, now I'll be able to follow along with your family better. Hope to see you soon.

~Nikki said...

Oooo! ROMANTIC hubby you got there! :) How fun!!! Darling blog, Jordan!!!
xoxox

Bubbles said...

Yeah!!! You have a blog too. I have so excited. Awesome! I'm adding you right now!