They are soooooooooo cute! You have such a beautiful family. Congrats on the news! Cameron had mentioned it awhile ago, but I just leave things "hush hush" till the news is announced. If you need anything please let me know! Are the boys hoping for another boy or a girl?
To post on Goodrich Goodies you need to find that e-mail that GG sent out with the user name and password. If you don't have it I can forward it to you.
4 comments:
They are soooooooooo cute! You have such a beautiful family. Congrats on the news! Cameron had mentioned it awhile ago, but I just leave things "hush hush" till the news is announced. If you need anything please let me know! Are the boys hoping for another boy or a girl?
To post on Goodrich Goodies you need to find that e-mail that GG sent out with the user name and password. If you don't have it I can forward it to you.
awww...such handsome boys you have:)
Good thing they look more like their mother than their father!
Post a Comment