Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our California Trip!

We had a wonderful trip to Newport Beach, California!
Enjoy some pictures of our vacation.

Marriott's Newport Coast Villas- our gorgeous resort!
(We're totally spoiled now)

Our fun swimming pool!


Beautiful Crystal Cove State Park- just across the street from our resort!

13 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

What a gorgeous resort. I want to go there.

Fran said...

Wow, that looks so beautiful! Sounds like you had an amazing time.

~Nikki said...

YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Sounds like an AMAZING trip! Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your kind message about Miss "A" wedding. We were married 10 years ago as well....and part of the reason I do this is because of the "less than good" pictures I received on my day. Just think everyone's personality should be able to come out in their photos! I'd love to do your family someday...what adorable kiddos you have! I see the two "angels" on the side as well....would love to do some sort of "sunflair" in a picture to represent them... you're a strong lady.

Cami said...

Wow! What a great trip! What I would give to sit an hour at that resort! I had no idea there was a Lego Land! Little Russell is loving looking at these pictures of your boys. You guys surely deserve that fun trip! Love you guys!

SueAnn said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous!!

Boyd Fam said...

Wow so jealous! Looks like so much fun!!

Maggie said...

um hello jealousness!

What a fun trip! I wish I lived there. It was so fun to hear the boys tell me about their favorite parts. Can't wait to see more pics! Do you have any of the DC section?

JeRiCa said...

I seriously just gasped out loud 4 times. That place looks so beautiful! Take me there! I am so glad you all got to take a fun vacation. I bet you had such a blast. And yes, we totally need to have a cousins party like really soon. Although I dont know if anybody can match your parties. And I know nobody can match your bbq chicken. You hostess with the mostess you!

Meechelee said...

Wow, that is a dream vaca!!! I must be under some kind of rock because I didn't even know there is a Lego land!!! Well, now I have an explanation as to why Legos are so pricey, haha! I bet everyone was in heaven there. Disney land looks so fun too. What a treat for you all!!!
((hugs))Michele

AdrianneJayne said...

Wow!!! Looks amazing! I'm seriously jealous!

Melissa said...

Looks positively delightful! What a great break and how awesome are you to go to LEgoLand 2 days in a row! How fun!! I miss you too!

Bubbles said...

Yeah, we've stayed at that same hotel in Newport! We loved it! I wish I would have known you were going, I know the best seafood on the planet in Newport. The crab cooker! You didn't happen to go there did you?