Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tyler's First Piano Recital



Tyler had his first piano recital this week! He did an amazing job! He played "Circus Parade" and "Quiet River." They were both nearly perfect. He has only been playing a few months and is really doing well. He is working on "Star Wars" and "Indiana Jones" for fun. We love his teacher, Becky- she is so good with her students and really wants them to succeed. It's been really fun because he has 4 of his best friends taking lessons with him. Good job Tyler!



3 comments:

AdrianneJayne said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Hello jordan! How am I supposed to be a good aunt if i don't know about my own nephew's first piano recital! Now I feel like pouting. What a cute kid! I'm sure he did great! We'll have to have our own private recital so I can hear!

~Nikki said...

Tyler did awesome! How fun was that having so many darling neighborhood kids there??? Loved it!! :) I wanted to talk with you though afterwards and didn't get to :( Hope you are doing great!
xooxoo

GatesGang said...

great job that is so awesome he is learning the piano so well. i love when my hubby plays i can't play at all though :( good job tyler