Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love Birds!

I'm so excited, I couldn't resist sharing these great pictures of the Love Birds in our family.
The top one is of my brother, Bremen and his girlfriend Suzanne. We're so glad she's spending time here in Utah. And my boys LOVE her...


This one below is of Adrianne (my baby sister) with her recently returned missionary JED!
They are finally getting to spend time together after 2 long years.

After hitting my 10-year anniversary this August and having no other siblings married, naturally, I'm thrilled about these crazy Love Birds. Will keep you posted!

5 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

cute cute cute! i wish I was around to meet everyone!

The Wettstein Family said...

Cute! Can't wait to meet them! We need to have another cousins bash ASAP! Do you know about my mom's Halloween party on Monday the 27th? She just decided on the date, and I'm not sure who she has told, but we hope you'll come and bring all the boys in their costumes!

Kristen said...

I haven't seen Bremen in SOOOOOO long. Tell him hello for me.
I was wondering when the other three were going to catch up to you!

Kara said...

Wow, I have been hearing about Bremen's girlfriend from Grandma. Thanks for posting the picture! I have been very curious. Just being nosey..... that's all!

And yea Adrianne. I'm sure it is so fun to see the missionary after two years.

AdrianneJayne said...

You KNOW I love this post!