Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My BYU Boys!

Here they are gearing up for the first BYU home game of the season! They got to go and cheer them on in Provo. GO COUGARS!




13 comments:

Kristen said...

Jordan your boys are so handsome. I have loved hearing your sister's stories of visiting you this summer. So funny.

Clarke and Kamie said...

I love it..I think everyone in our ward was there. Clarke took Mariko and he said they had so many treats it was crazy.
Bet they loved it!

SueAnn said...

What a bunch of handsome boys!!

GatesGang said...

awww that is so cute they all look so happy you have a bunch of cute kids

Tuesdee said...

GO COUGARS!!! Love the pictures, they are so cute!!!

AdrianneJayne said...

I LOVE these boys, and I miss them terribly! Go Cougs! You've raised these boys right!

Catherine Wiggins said...

Hi Jordan, I love the pictures! I remember everytime there was a game, Tyler would tell me about it. He is a true blue, "fully invested" fan!

Bubbles said...

What cute boys you have! I bet they keep you on your toes. I have just one, and he makes me completely exhausted!

Di and Justin said...

I just wanted to say that your husband is the BEST Home teacher ever... You guys have an amazing family.. Also thanks for being so cute to Jocelyn

Amy said...

Oh my goodness they are too cute. Jonathan is so excited that Daniel is FINALLY getting to the age that he really likes going to games. Daniel is going to his first game tomorrow. I'm excited because I GET TO GO TO. I think I get more excited than my husband for a BYU home game. Too funny!

Gardners said...

Oh boy, do they look tough or what? :) The family's looking so great!

Jenny said...

Jordan these pictures are so cute. I have not been into this blogging thing, but I can see how fun it is to keep up on the latest. Maybe I will be better about it as I get the hand of it. It is fun to see the boys grow--they are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Way cute. Don't show Markus. There may be a Smack Down.