Wednesday, August 20, 2008

10 Years Ago Today....

The most meaningful day of our life. 10 years ago today, August 21st, 1998, we were married and sealed for eternity.


We've had such a journey these past 10 years. I would have never been able to predict the ups and downs we've experienced. It's amazing how we've grown closer through our many trials. We feel abundantly blessed. We have so much to be grateful for, especially the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Resurrection, the knowledge of God's Plan, and the blessings of forever families.

14 comments:

Carrie and Jeff said...

Happy Anniversary. Wow, 10 years. Congrats!

heidi said...

10 years!!! i cleary remember sitting outside the temple and waiting for you. what a beautiful day that was!!!

SueAnn said...

Congrats!! Happy Anniversary!

AdrianneJayne said...

Awwwww! I LOVE this picture! I can't believe you guys have now been married for the simple majority of my life. CRAZY! I remember that day. Fabulous! I hope it's a great one! Good luck on your surgery, and I'll see you tonight!

Clarke and Kamie said...

Oh, what a good looking couple!
Congrats on hitting the big 10. I'll be there in a couple years.

Beth said...

Wow! Ten years!!! I remember your wedding day and how old I felt sitting at your wedding breakfast BY MYSELF!!! Now I feel REALLY old! Congrats to you both. You make it look so easy!

~Nikki said...

Congrats to you both!!!!!! Here's to the next 10!!!!!!!!!

Melannie said...

Our anniversary is on the 26th of August, it will be our 14th...congrats guys

Laisa said...

Happy Anniversary!! We hit 10 next year.....gees, I feel really old. Congrats you guys, your family is beautiful!

Bubbles said...

You guys are truly an inspiration. I can't believe that we met you when you guys were newlyweds! Time definitely flies, and it's so scary too! You're a beautiful couple, and family!

Luisa said...

You look SO beautiful. Such a handsome couple. Congrats!

The Wettstein Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I remember that day well. You looked so beautiful and so happy Jordan! Michael has been a great addition to the family! Love you guys!

GatesGang said...

wow you guys were married on my birthday neat. i never knew that. ryan and i have been together 9 years and isn't the gospel amazingly helpful with your life. congrats to both of you.

Anonymous said...

Jordan. You guys look SO YOUNG! I guess we did too. I have really got to scan some pics of us in one day.