Tyler had a great time at BYU football camp this week! He even got to meet Coach Bronco Mendenhall. Michael wanted me to inform you that we are currently in negotiations with Bronco on future scholarship offers for Tyler!
It looks like you have a football star in the horizon! That is awesome he got to meet Coach Bronco! Happy Belated 29th! Now you have joined me in my march toward 30, EEK. Can you believe we are 29 now? You have 6 months on me, LUCKY!
13 comments:
I know that Aaron will be so TOTALLY jealous when I show him this!
Way to go Tyler! He looks really intense!
Oh my gosh look at his serious little face! Haha that is so the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a little stud muffin.
Way to go Tyler! I'm Jealous! Glad you had fun at football camp! I'm proud of you!
It looks like you have a football star in the horizon! That is awesome he got to meet Coach Bronco!
Happy Belated 29th! Now you have joined me in my march toward 30, EEK. Can you believe we are 29 now? You have 6 months on me, LUCKY!
Jordan...it's your old friend Adam Mack...you look so happy and your family looks great...I'm glad I ran into your blog.
AWESOME!! Tyler looks like a natural! Can't wait to see him playing for the "Y"! :)
Tyler's my HERO!! Did he meet Cosmo too?
We love BYU football and will be sure to cheer for Tyler when he get's there on Scholarship. :)
Wasn't that so great. Ethan loved it.
He is such a big boy now! Oh, my gosh. T just celebrated her 9th birthday! Where have the years gone?
HEY YOU ALL I LOVE THE PICTURE OF TY AND BRONCO. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE MIKES FACE WHILE HE WAS TAKING THE PICTURE.
he's groooowwing up.... :(
that is so awesome for him so glad he had so much fun
Post a Comment